Forest River RV Flagstaff Hard Side Folding Pop-Up Campers
The Flagstaff Hard Side pop-up folding trailer from Forest River is all about packing the most value possible into a quality built trailer. The Hard Side folding camper is all about making your investment go a long way. This trailer comes standard with many features but also give you the flexibility to incorporate as many options as you choose to fit your camping preferences. Every inch of usable space is transformed into pleasingly functional living quarters. Best of all, it's built to last through many years of fun and adventure.
Select a Flagstaff Hard Side pop-up folding trailer from Forest River today and enjoy all life has to offer!
The Flagstaff Hard Side T19QBHW folding pop-up camper by Forest River is an ideal get away camper for a family of two or three.
As you enter the camper, to the right there is a 44" x 80" dinette. One side of the camper has a furnace, three burner range, XL refrigerator, and sink. On the opposite side you will find a cabinet.
In the rear there is a 60" x 80" flip-up bed with storage.
Outside you can enjoy a sliding front storage and a gas grill.
List Price: Call For Availability!
Fresh Water Capacity
Sleeps Up To
||Top of Page
Flagstaff Hard Side
Standard Features (2014)
- Cherry Interior with "Tile-Look" Linoleum
- Two-Tone Fabric Interiors
- Residential Style Kitchen Faucet
- Stainless Steel Look Appliances and Sink
- Double Pan Sink with High Rise Faucet (HS: T19SCHW Only)
- Electric Water Pump
- Hot Water Package (Incl. Water Filter, Outside Shower, Six Gallon DSI Hot Water Heater)
- Port-a-Potty (T12RB, T12RBST, T12BH, T12DDST, T12RBTH, T12SDTH, T19QBHW)
- Cassette Swivel Toilet with Fresh Water Flush (T12TST Only)
- Shower Cassette Package Incl. Water Filtration System, Six Gallon DSI Hot Water Heater, Demand Water Pump, and Cassette Toilet
- Permanently Mounted 3-Burner Indoor Range with Glass Stove Top Cover
- 3 Way Refer 2.5 cu. ft.
- Extra Large 3 Way Refer (T19SCHW, T19QBHW Only)
- Free Standing Lite-Ply Table - High Pressure Laminate
- Comfortable Family Style Dinette with 4" Cushions
- Residential Style Raised Panel Doors
- Wood Drawers with Full Extension Metal Guides
- Large Clothes Bar
- AM/FM Stereo with CD player
- TV Outlet with Cable and Satellite Hook-Up
- 30 Amp Detachable Power Cord with Storage Bag
- 35 Amp Converter with Built in Battery Charger
- 12V Safety Breaker
- 10k BTU Cool Cat Heat Pump
- Interior Floor Lights
- 2 Ceiling LED Lights
- LP Leak Detector
- Privacy Curtains
- Quilted Top Innerspring Mattresses (T12RB, T12BH, T12RBST, T12RBTH Only)
- Quilted Top 60" x 80" Innerspring Mattresses (T19QBHW Only)
- Thermostatically Controlled Heated Mattresses (T12RB, T12BH, T12RBST, T12RBTH, T19QBHW Only)
- Independent Torsion Axles
- Easy Lube Axles
- Spare Tire, Cover and Mount
- 13" Radial Tires with Aluminum Wheels
- 15" Mud Rover Radial Tires, Aluminum Wheels (Std. T12RBTH, T12SDTH Only)
- Electric Brakes
- Sliding Storage Tray (T19SCHW, T19QBHW Only)
- 28.5" Front Storage Deck with 200# Weight Capacity (Std. T12RBTH, T12SDTH)
- Built-In A-Frame Mounting Provision for Equalizer Hitch Bar Installation
- Battery Box and Wiring Kit
- Dual 20 lb. LP Bottles with Cover
- Automatic LP Regulator
- Outdoor Gas Grill with Worktable
- Outside Speaker
- Patio Light
- Courtesy Light on Front
- Large, Opening Picture Window
- One Piece Undercoated Structure Wood Floor
- Powder Coated Tubular Steel Frame
- (4) E-Z Crank-Down Stabilizer Jacks with Sand Pads
- Seamless, High Density Polyethylene Wheel Wells
- Under Floor 20 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
- 2000 lb. Tongue Jack with Swivel Wheel
- 7-Way Pigtail Plug
- Create-A-Breeze Three Speed Fantastic Fan (Standard Option)
- 20K BTU Forced Air Furnace with Electric Ignition
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- (4) Bike Rack HS: T12RBTH, T12SDTH (Note T12RB - 2 Bikes only)
- Awning/Screen Room
- Power Front Jack
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All features and specifications are subject to change.
|Top of Page
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational products. Today that vision is a reality.
Continually growing, Forest River operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the midwest and west coast.Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer.
|Top of Page
Need help finding your RV... try RV Finder!
Dick Gores RV World is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @ 800-635-7008 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.