14590 Duval Place West
Jacksonville, FL 32218
New 2017 Forest River RV Flagstaff SE 288BHSE
- New 2017 Forest River Flagstaff SE 228BHSE Pop Up Camper For Sale 0118
- New 2017 Forest River Flagstaff SE 228BHSE Pop Up Camper For Sale 0119
- New 2017 Forest River Flagstaff SE 228BHSE Pop Up Camper For Sale 0120
- New 2017 Forest River Flagstaff SE 228BHSE Pop Up Camper For Sale 0121
- New 2017 Forest River Flagstaff SE 228BHSE Pop Up Camper For Sale 0122
- New 2017 Forest River Flagstaff SE 228BHSE Pop Up Camper For Sale 0123
- New 2017 Forest River Flagstaff SE 228BHSE Pop Up Camper For Sale 0124
- New 2017 Forest River Flagstaff SE 228BHSE Pop Up Camper For Sale 0125
- New 2017 Forest River Flagstaff SE 228BHSE Pop Up Camper For Sale 0126
Easily load up your toys and gear on a front deck storage and hit the road, with the Forest River Flagstaff SE 228BHSE folding pop-up camper.
The 28" x 84" front deck storage with expanded metal decking provides space for bikes, kayaks, or even extra luggage.
Another bonus features is the KING size front tent end bed and the rear queen tent end bed that provide plenty of room to relax in comfort.
Along the curb side wall to the left of the entry is a gaucho/bed. The opposite side of the camper offers a dinette and table extension where you can gather around and enjoy your meal or maybe a game or two. Meal prep and clean up is a breeze with the swing galley, sink, three burner range, cabinet, and optional refrigerator. Another cabinet for storage is beside the front tent end bed, or you can choose and optional shower cassette and port-a-pottie.
Outside you will find a gas grill, awning, and much more!
- Bag Patio Awning
- Stabilizer Jacks
- Alloy Wheels
- Spare Tire
- Outside Utility Shower
- Single Door Refrigerator
- Kenwood Sound System
- Front And Rear Pull Out Bunks
- Corner Wet Bath
Exterior Color: N/A
|Length||18 ft 8 in|
|Ext Width||7 ft|
|Ext Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||0 ft|
|Hitch Weight||338 lbs|
|Dry Weight||2559 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1279 lbs|
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational products. Today that vision is a reality.
Continually growing, Forest River operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the midwest and west coast. Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer.
www.dickgoresrvworld.com is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 904-741-5100 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.