14590 Duval Place West
Jacksonville, FL 32218
New 2017 Newmar Bay Star 3124
- New 2017 Newmar Bay Star 3124 Class A Motor Home For Sale 0114
- Floorplan - 2017 Newmar Bay Star 3124
- New 2017 Newmar Bay Star 3124 Class A Motor Home For Sale 0115
- New 2017 Newmar Bay Star 3124 Class A Motor Home For Sale 0116
- New 2017 Newmar Bay Star 3124 Class A Motor Home For Sale 0117
- New 2017 Newmar Bay Star 3124 Class A Motor Home For Sale 0118
- New 2017 Newmar Bay Star 3124 Class A Motor Home For Sale 0119
- New 2017 Newmar Bay Star 3124 Class A Motor Home For Sale 0120
- New 2017 Newmar Bay Star 3124 Class A Motor Home For Sale 0121
- New 2017 Newmar Bay Star 3124 Class A Motor Home For Sale 0122
- New 2017 Newmar Bay Star 3124 Class A Motor Home For Sale 0123
- New 2017 Newmar Bay Star 3124 Class A Motor Home For Sale 0124
- New 2017 Newmar Bay Star 3124 Class A Motor Home For Sale 0125
- New 2017 Newmar Bay Star 3124 Class A Motor Home For Sale 0126
- New 2017 Newmar Bay Star 3124 Class A Motor Home For Sale 0127
- New 2017 Newmar Bay Star 3124 Class A Motor Home For Sale 0128
- New 2017 Newmar Bay Star 3124 Class A Motor Home For Sale 0129
- New 2017 Newmar Bay Star 3124 Class A Motor Home For Sale 0130
- New 2017 Newmar Bay Star 3124 Class A Motor Home For Sale 0131
The Bay Star 3124 motor home by Newmar offers plenty of room with a full wall slide as well as an additional slide in the bedroom.
As you enter the motor home, to the left is a double kitchen sink, three burner range, and refrigerator. Meal prep and clean up is a breeze with this kitchen! The opposite side of the motor home has a full wall slide with a 87" sofa, dinette, pantry, linen cabinet, and in the bedroom the slide continues with two shirt wardrobes, a chest of drawers, and an overhead TV in the bedroom.
The bedroom, across from the shirt wardrobes and chest of drawers you will find a slide with a king bed and an overhead cabinet above the bed. There are also nightstands on either side of the bed.
As you leave the bedroom, the side aisle bathroom has a toilet, sink, corner shower, and overhead cabinets.
There are plenty of overhead cabinets throughout the motor home which provide great storage.
Both the driver and passenger seats swivel around which adds additional seating in the motor home. Above the cab there is an overhead TV which can easily be viewed from the kitchen and living area.
When you are ready for your next road trip choose the Bay Star 3124!
- 2 Slide Outs With Toppers
- Ford Chassis With V-10 Gas Engine
- Onan RVQG Gas Generator, 5.5KW, 45AMP
- Power Metal Wrapped Patio Awning
- Rear And Side Cameras
- Outside TV
- Alloy Wheels
- Electric Step
- Ducted Air Condiitoners
- 2 Door Refrigerator
- Microwave Oven
- Solid Surface Counter Top
- Sony DVD Player
- 2 TVs Inside
- Sony AM/FM/CD/Bluetooth/AV In/USB Player In Dash
- Sony DVD Player In Bedroom
- Tilt Wheel And Cruise Control
- Motor Home Jacks
- Rear And Side Cameras Monitor
- Power Heated Mirrors
- Rear Slide Out East/West Island Bed
- Side Bath With Shower
Chassis: Ford F-53
Interior Color: ANGORA
|Length||31 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 8 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Gross Weight||22000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||18174 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||3826 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||75 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||60 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
Newmar began by building high-quality travel trailers. In 1971, the company introduced the Kountry Aire fifth wheel, making Newmar one of the first and largest fifth wheel builders in the industry.
Newmar continued to grow at a rapid pace through the 1970s. In 1984, Mahlon Miller, who at the time was president of the Holiday Rambler Corporation, left his position and purchased a 51% stake in the Newmar Corporation.
In the 1980s, Newmar entered the Class A market, building premium-quality motor coaches in small numbers. In 1990, the company introduced two iconic motor coaches that still exist today: Dutch Star and Mountain Aire. At the same time, Newmar began pioneering concepts and features that would change the industry, including the first traditional slideouts and flush floor slideouts ever featured in a Class A coach.
In 1991, Mahlon Miller purchased the remaining 49% of Newmar Corporation, becoming sole owner. Just one year later, the company built a new, 116,000 square foot, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Nappanee, helping to further centralize production.
By the late 1990s, Newmar became the first to offer full body paint on both its towable and motor coach products. To support the growth of this innovative practice and ensure superior quality, Newmar added a 45,000 square foot paint facility. Then, in 2004, a 150,000 square foot chassis prep and welding facility was added to accommodate the growing complexities that come with manufacturing top-quality motor coaches.
In 2006, Mahlon Miller’s son Matt became Newmar’s new president. When the economic recession arrived soon thereafter, Matt Miller insisted Newmar stay the course by maintaining its commitments to dealers and customers. In 2012, Newmar exited the fifth wheel segment that helped shape the company decades earlier, choosing to focus entirely on crafting the finest Class A motorhomes the industry had ever seen.
Today, Newmar is stronger than ever thanks to an unwavering commitment to service, quality and innovation that remains unmatched.
www.dickgoresrvworld.com is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 904-741-5100 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.